Coqui the frog went to the Ice Master 2015

Coqui the frog went to the Ice Master 2015

The end of January / beginning of February is the right time for the best ice-sculpture builders from all across the globe! There will be a competition called TATRY ICE MASTER 2015 held in High Tatras, Slovakia.

Coqui the Frog had prepared many ice competitions for you and your children on this weekend - 30th January - 1st February 2015. Ice sculptures, igloo’s, winter slides and so on! Unlimited fun with Coqui the Frog is the best way to cheer up your children.

Coqui Ice Store at Hrebienek offered all articles with ice-low prices up to 30% discount! When sumpited a Coqui quiz down at the calbeway station you had another discount of 20% so there was a chance to have the discount of 50% at total and that is just great!

Complete TATRY ICE MASTER 2015 schedule is here

Posted before 1337 days|28.01.2015|Author: Coqui

All articles

Sledujte nás